Company Corona Virus update.
We as a company are looking to assist companies to make their workplaces compliant during these times, within the confines of the advice given by the UK Government.
We will be risk assessing and putting procedures in place to work safely. To protect our clients and our staff, all staff members will wear appropriate PPE and implement measures to protect themselves and others.
Examples of services that we can currently assist with are:
- Policies and procedures (including specialist COVID procedures).
- Face to face training. We can carry this out for workplaces who have been advised to open who require this to keep them compliant. E.G a care home or factory that doesn’t have enough staff members trained, therefore, leading to a life risk.
- Video call training. There are several subjects that we can carry out via Zoom/Microsoft Teams to train your staff.
- E-Learning. We have a massive E-Learning portfolio, please feel free to browse these on our website. We can advise on courses where needed. Most are CPD compliant.
- Qualitative Face Fit Testing.
- Fire Risk Assessments.
- Fire Extinguisher Servicing & Supply.
- Servicing and supply of provisions, including specialist Covid items (PPE, signage, shields, posters etc)