As a company, we would encourage companies to utilise either face to face or our virtual classroom (via Microsoft teams or Zoom) training as the primary way of educating your staff in most circumstances. This gives you the best chance to ask questions etc of the trainer at the time of the training. Having said that, we appreciate that if E-Learning is implemented correctly, it can be a useful tool within your company.
We have an extensive suite of tutor led E-Learning where you can try any of our subjects for free with no obligation to purchase and this can be found on the E-Learning section of our website or by clicking here: E-Learning Courses
Most of our suite is suitable to be recorded for CPD and is backed and accredited by many third party organisations such as IOSH, IFE, IIRSM, IATP and others to meet the highest industry standards.
In a time where more and more companies are offering home working and hybrid working or recruiting from a larger geographic pool, E-Learning can be a great benefit to companies who work more remotely. Some of the other benefits can be found below.
Increased Accessibility and Flexibility:
- Anytime, Anywhere Learning: E-Learning platforms allow employees to access training materials at their own pace and convenience, 24/7, regardless of location, removing barriers like time constraints or geographical limitations.
- Personalised Learning: E-Learning modules can be adaptive and personalized, catering to individual learning styles and knowledge levels. This ensures everyone grasps the essential information effectively.
Enhanced Engagement and Knowledge Retention:
- Interactive Content: E-Learning courses can incorporate interactive elements like quizzes, simulations, and gamification, making the learning process more engaging and enjoyable, leading to better information retention.
- Visual Appeal: Multimedia elements like video demonstrations, animations, and infographics can break down complex safety procedures into easily digestible chunks, improving understanding and recall.
Improved Efficiency and Cost-Effectiveness:
- Reduced Training Costs: E-Learning eliminates the need for physical trainers, venues, and travel expenses, making it a more cost-effective training solution for small companies or for induction training or refresher training.
- Scalability and Standardization: E-Learning platforms can easily reach a large number of employees across different locations, ensuring consistent and standardised training delivery for everyone.
- Record Keeping and Tracking: E-Learning platforms automatically track training completion and progress, simplifying compliance reporting and record-keeping for organisations. We can set people up at the company lead who will have access to all training progress and completion.
- Regular Updates and Refreshers: E-Learning content can be easily updated to reflect new regulations or safety procedures, ensuring employees stay informed about the latest best practices. Our E-Learning suite is constantly updated to comply with changes in standards of compliance.
- Accredited Training: Much of our E-Learning suite is backed to be recorded for CPD (Continual Professional Development) and backed by third party organisations such as IOSH, IIRSM, IATP, IFE among others.
Overall, E-Learning offers a versatile and effective way to deliver health and safety training, creating a more informed and engaged workforce, and ultimately contributing to a safer and healthier work environment.
It’s important to note that while E-Learning has many benefits, it shouldn’t be the sole solution for all health and safety training needs. Some situations may still require hands-on practical training or in-person discussions with instructors.